Become a Corporate Partner
Build your reputation for corporate responsibility by supporting the Wilderness Foundation UK. Our dual mission—to harness the power of wilderness to save lives and the power of humanity to save wilderness—has broad appeal for your employees and customers. Your support of the Wilderness Foundation shows that you care about both our environment and our young people.
To discuss how you can become a corporate partner of the Wilderness Foundation UK to enhance your social responsibility profile, please contact CEO Jo Roberts on 0300 123 3073. Here are a few possibilities.
- Designate the Wilderness Foundation UK as your charity of the year; collect donations from staff and customers.
- Host a corporate challenge, such as a 5K run/walk, and donate the proceeds.
- Sponsor a Wilderness Foundation UK project or programme to benefit high-needs youth.
- Donate items in kind. We particularly need expedition and camping equipment, outdoor clothing, landscape and gardening tools, and computers and other office equipment.
- Support your staff in volunteering with us. You can do a corporate work day to help maintain our Chatham Green site or make a longer-term commitment by giving employees release time to work with young people.
- Offer your leaders’ skills and advice. We are particularly in need of help with fundraising, social media, and awareness building. We also value expert advice in youth education, drug and alcohol treatment, case management, and interventions for high-needs students.
To discuss these or other partnership possibilities, contact Wilderness Foundation CEO Jo Roberts on 0300 123 3073.